About our course
The Evolution Reflexology College Qualification:
Agored Cymru Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology
The five units we study in our course are included in the Sector – Nursing and Subjects and Vocations Allied to Medicine Agored Cymru Level 5 Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology.
Studying these units, incorporated with your assessments, practical work, research, case studies and assignments forms the basis of your learning.
Our course covers essential knowledge and understanding of the theory and practice of Reflexology and includes:
- Historical perspectives
- The evolvement of early theories to the present day
- Reflexology Principles and Treament Methods
- How reflexology affects bodily systems
- Understanding the consultation procedure
- Techniques of Reflexology for both Feet and Hands
- Formulating and Personalising a Treatment Programme
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Reflexologist
- Understanding physical and emotional causes of ill health
- Understanding disease development and how an individualised reflexology treatment may effect the disease process
- Understanding stress and stress responses including how to manage, cope or prevent excess stress
At Evolution Reflexology College, we also introduce you to many additional concepts. Other courses may teach the following after you have qualified at an extra cost, but we believe having a good understanding of them before you start practising adds to your qualities as a Level 5 practitioner. We include all of the following in our learning.
- The Mind to Body connection
- Language of the Feet – interpreting findings in the feet from an emotional perspective … including your own!
- Energy as medicine
- Deep Touch Therapy
- Light Touch Therapy
- Introduction to Vertical Reflex Therapy (VRT)
- Introduction to Advanced Reflexology Technique (ART)
- Chinese Meridians in Reflexology
- Treating Spinal Problems
- The Organ Clock
- Duopody (Kindly shared by Inspira Academy)
- NeuroEndoPsychoImmunoPody (NEPIP) – Understanding the psychology and pathology of stress and eustress and their effects on illness and health – Unique to Centralia Partner Centres.
There is no doubt the course is challenging, learning new skills and being introduced to new concepts, plus the demand of additional clinic hours, self study and college weekends. The rewards are extremely high, because we ensure the quality of your course and learning gives you the opportunity to excel, to become confident, competent and passionate practitioners.