The cost of our course for 2017/2018 is £2900, which includes 24 days of teaching time, and full support throughout and after the course.
A deposit of £400 is required to secure your place on the course. Payments can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
Following this there are two ways to pay:
- Balance of £2500 to be paid no later than the first day of the course. Learners paying by this method will have their exam fees paid for them (worth £300). Total £2900 or
- Balance paid through monthly payments as follows:
- 1 x £260 to be paid by first college day, followed by
- 13 x £180 to be paid each month by standing order.
- Total £3000 (plus exam fees and insurance)
Alternative payment plans may be agreed individually, in order to spread the cost over a longer period of time. Please contact us if you would like to follow this option. In order for a qualification to be awarded, payment plans must be completed.
- Student Insurance (Professional Reflexology) £29.00
- Student Membership (Professional Reflexology) FREE
- Agored Cymru Unit Fees £142.20 (Sept 2016)
- Centralia Approved Centre Fees £132.00 (Sept 2016)
- Text Books
- Therapy chair and chair
- Treatment materials such as foot creams, hand sanitiser, towels, pillows and blankets will be required later on in the course
We recognise it is a huge financial and emotional investment to sign up to our course. Here are some reasons why we believe our course offers great value and will prepare you immediately upon qualification to be a great Clinical Reflexology practitioner:
CENTRALIA LEVEL 5 REFLEXOLOGY COURSE CONTENT offers:
- Highest level of Reflexology Training in the UK
- Minimum Guaranteed Face to Face Teaching Hours – All Centralia Centres teach YOU for 150 hours as a minimum – it is a “Hands On” therapy!
- Course designed by Reflexologists for Reflexologists
- Palliative Care
- Maternity Care
- Hand Reflexology
- Subfertility Care
- Stress Management
- Nutrition facts for clients and practitioners
- Research Module
- National Occupational Standards (NOS’s)
- Comply with Core Curriculum for Reflexology
- Guaranteed equality of assessments
- Guaranteed equality of evidence based studies
- All units reflexology specific (Level 3 has 4 units only 1 is specific to reflexology). Centralia Level 5 has 5 units and they are all Reflexology specific)
- No generic units. You will learn what you need to learn to be a reflexologist, rather than having to study a subject area that covers other therapies but is not relevant to being a reflexologist.
- All Main Tutors are reflexologists with over 3 years clinical practice
- Verification by an Independent External Approved Centre
- Externally Verified by Awarding Body
- Set assessments to guarantee quality assurance and standards
- All Centralia training centres meet at least once per year to review and improve the course content.
- All Centralia training centres share “best practice” and are committed to upholding and continually developing the standards of the training provision. This is so that the Reflexologists trained by them are the very best Reflexologists in the UK … and beyond!
If you want to learn how to become a clinical, therapeutic and professional reflexologist – this is the course for you!