What happens at our Open Day?
- We have fun
- We meet new like-minded people
- We practice reflexology techniques to support relaxation, which can be used for friends and family
- There are opportunities to discover more about our Diploma in Practitioner Reflexology course
- Some people come along just to enjoy learning the techniques – that’s fine, everyone is welcome and there is no obligation or pressure to sign up to any further training
- Course materials are available to view
- You’ll have chance to see what makes Level 5 Duopody reflexology so special; we are the only Level 5 provider of reflexology training in Cumbria and surrounding counties
So you’d like to come along? What do you need to do?
- Make sure you book a place by contacting us here
- Make sure you put the date in your diary Sunday 8th April 2018 10.30am – 4.00pm
- Arrange to make payment of £40 – this is even credited against your full fee if you decide to join the full Diploma course starting in June 2018.
- Pack your swimming kit if you fancy a free swim at the beautiful North Lakes Hotel pool
That’s it…it couldn’t be easier!
We look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, do give us a call. In the meantime, here’s what some of our last attendees said about us
What a great day, wish it could have gone on for ever
I learned so much. It honestly couldn’t have been better in any way
It was a day so packed with information, and what a fantastic venue. I felt very relaxed by the end of the day and eager to learn more.
And if that isn’t enough, there will be a special offer available to anyone who does decide to sign up on the day.
Warm wishes from all at Evolution, come along and meet us for a great day.